"Tiger Fever"

To: Tiger Net <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Tiger Fever"
From: George Roberts <action@aei.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 15:45:42 -0500
Upon subscribing to the Tiger Net recently I am very pleased to see I am
not alone with a Tiger ailment.  "Tiger Fever" is rare, but it is still
spreading from generation to generation.  There seems to be no cure;
when we don't own a Tiger all we can do is dream and talk about getting
one; if we do own a Tiger all we can do is dream and talk about our
Tiger; there's no limbo; once afflicted "Tiger Fever" is permanent; it
might remain dormant for years but SUDDENLY when you least expect it, it
rears its head and grabs you by the ....., oh what agony.  If only we
were unknowing common people we could lead normal lives.
But alas, we have been bitten and must forever live in the shadow of
the beast. Our burden is heavy, but we are grateful with the knowledge
that we are not alone to suffer.
"UNITED XXII" we shall overcome or be totally consumed.

Merry Christams and Happy New Year
George "Tiger Fever" Roberts
Montreal, Quebec, Canada