[Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com: Re: BOUNCE tigers: Admin request]

To: tigers
Subject: [Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com: Re: BOUNCE tigers: Admin request]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 12:04:40 -0700 (MST)

    Date: Tue, 24 Dec 96 11:41:00 PST
    From: Mark W Olson <Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com>
    Subject: Re: BOUNCE tigers: Admin request

Something caused this message to bounce.  If you want to submit your
spreadsheet for posting on the web site, please uuencode it before
mailing it to me, as my server can't yet handle mime encoding.  Or, you
will need to upload it to ftp://ftp.intel.com/pub/incoming.  If you do
the latter, page me at 1-800-SKY-GRAM, Pin: 895-8930# telling me the
EXACT file name as no one can look at the directory for security
reasons.  the reason I need to know right away is that the file gets
dumped after 24 hours.  Please don't do this on Xmas eve or day as we
will be without power, so I won't be able to get in to the network to
get it.

Thanks,

Mark