Passing of a Dear Friend.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Passing of a Dear Friend.
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 21:52:24 -0800 (PST)
It is with a sad hearts that we must inform the Tiger world that Jo Queen
passed away very recently.  She and Keith and their family were in Hawaii on
vacation.  Jo and her family had gone on a scuba diving trip, and after
surfacing Jo developed breathing problems and lost consciousness. All
efforts to revive her were unsuccessful.

A Memorial Service is planned for 12:00 Noon, Saturday the 11th of January
at the Holiday Inn-Airport in Fresno.  The Holiday Inn is 6 miles East of
Hwy 99 on Clinton Avenue (5090-E Clinton Ave. Fresno, CA 93727 209-252-3611).

Jo and Keith have been long time members of STOA and CAT and have been
instrumental in the planning of many Tiger activities.   Jo was an
enthusiastic and energetic person, always willing to help, always willing to
give extra time or effort. She was a good person and a good friend.  We will
all miss her.

Tom & Bette