1967 MK II for Sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 1967 MK II for Sale
From: "Todd Rayson" <trayson@ivl.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 09:20:03 -800
It is very sad that my first email to the group is to sale my Tiger.
I have had my Tiger since 1988 and since that time it has been
waiting for me to finish school so that I would have the money and
the time to work on it.  Unfortunately,  I didn't know that being an
engineer/husband/father (not in that order, although sometimes I
wonder) would mean that I wouldn't have time nor money (or a garage to
work in).  My car is very original and mostly complete as far as hard
to find parts.  I have almost finished installing a very good quality
carpet kit and upholstery kit.  The dash and steering wheel have been
refinished and I have two hard tops (one in excellent condition).  I
also have many new parts to be installed.
The only unfortunate part about this vehicle is that it was stolen
once in Ontario and the thieves took off the VIN and JAL plates.
I do have the records of the event and documentation supporting the
originality of the vehicle.  As well, the transmission and rear end
numbers match with cars original VIN number.  The car is a Tiger and
not a conversion and please don't respond to this email if you just
want to hack the car because it is missing its tags in the hopes of
getting a better deal.  I am well aware that the car is not worth as
much without its numbers even though it is authentic.  I have also
investigated getting the numbers restored and it is possible.  The
body is in good shape and a lot of mechanical work has been done (for which I
have the receipts).  The car has not run for 6 years.  I am
asking $13500 US for this vehicle.  If you are interested please
email me or contact me at home, after 7:00 pm PST, at 250 386-2632

Thanks,

Todd Rayson
IVL Technologies
6710 Bertram Place