Cranking assembly

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Cranking assembly
From: JEFF_CARTER@HP-Cupertino-om5.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 97 14:02:24 -0700
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     This week-end I'm going to be working on the cranking assemblies; ie.
     gears, slides, etc. for the roll-up windows in my Tiger.  Does anyone
     have any comments on what to look for w/ regards to windows binding up
     when you roll them up?  And will a good clean-up and new grease free
     them up?

     W/ the interior panel off, I don't see anything visibly wrong or
     broken.  Still need to disassemble though.

     Any comments are appreciated.  Have a nice week-end.

     Jeff "Looking for a new thread" Carter