alpine/tiger radios

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: alpine/tiger radios
From: PEQU17A@prodigy.com (MR JOHN L WRIGHT)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 23:34:00, -0500
I have 2 original AM radios for Alpine or Tiger. first is an AM
pushbutton with under dash mount. "Sunbeam All-Transistor" on glass.
I think it's a Bendix radio. The second is a manual  AM Motorola with
internal speaker and the radio is attached to a black grill cover and
evidently is part of a speaker box. This radio is pictured in "The
Book of Norman". Both radios work and are for sale. If any one is
interested, let me know. Thanks, John Wright, '67 Tiger