Sunbeam radios - Mr. John Wright

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam radios - Mr. John Wright
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 19:21:41 -0800
Mr. Wright,

        I am interested in your radios.  I have a very nice Tiger Mk1A that
needs
an original radio.  It currently has a newer "Alpine" brand radio and I am
trying to put the car back totally original.  Actually, the radio is all I
need for the interior to be back to its original glory.  Please e-mail me
with price and condition of radios.  Would rather have the "Sunbeam All
Transistor" but would take either.  Thanks very much!

                                                Andy Walker
                                                B382001600
                                                awtiger@ix.netcom.com