RE: Re[2]: Dream Car ??

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Dream Car ??
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 01:50:54 -0800
        Right!, isn't that the one that had the MOPAR Dual Quad Cross-Ram with
the air cleaners sticking out of the front fender wells just above the
tire?

  (engine + carbs on cross ram manifold where the carbs sits just out
side of each of the valve covers).  This engine would be wider than the
Tiger itself !!   Seriously !!

Rich