Re: Cheesey profiteers

To: Alvin Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Subject: Re: Cheesey profiteers
From: Rick Hoefle <NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 20:07:53 -0500
Alvin Johnson wrote:

> Amen, Ramon. Nothing wrong with selling stuff. But lots wrong with
> gouging people and then pretending a reverence for the marque. I give
> stuff away I can't use and usually barter for labor or company and help
> when I'm stuck with doing a repair or rebuild job. Half the fun of this
> addiction of ours are the people we meet and the places we go to show
> "n" tell.
>  Al J. (B9472024)

Geez, Al, Where do you live?  Sounds like you are my kind of people.  I
am into these cars for the people and the cars also, not the money.

That being said, however, I hold no malice for anyone who asks a price I
wouldn't pay for a part.  I just won't buy it.
--

Rick Hoefle 1964 Tiger B9470508 - HIS
            1969 MGC            - HERS