Looking or Mk II parts, have grille to trade

To: Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Looking or Mk II parts, have grille to trade
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 17:48:52 -0500
Wanted: Mk II grill mustache and side trim.

I know these are rare, but in keeping with the helpful spirit
demonstrated by the CAT Tiger owners, I really need to find
a Mk II grille "mustache".  I also would like to know what the
side trim looks like.  I may have a couple of the pieces, but
not sure.

I have a NEW reproduction Mk II grille I am willing to trade
for the right pieces.

Thanks,

Mark