RE: Curious Logic

To: "'Ed E. Powell'" <102430.3640@CompuServe.COM>,
Subject: RE: Curious Logic
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 20:37:47 -0800
        Apparently not without trite little comments about our elected leaders.
 I'm sure there is a mailing list somewhere for this blinded by the
right level of so called humor.  But you know something?  This isn't it.
 This is specifically for cars, British cars, Rootes cars, and
Specifically Alpines , and Tigers.  I fully support the 1st amendment of
our great constitution, which gives all of us the right to say anything
we want.  Just do it the appropriate forum. Again, this is not that
forum.

Rich