Re: B-P

To: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: B-P
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 97 10:37:54 EST

     I think we should paint our cars like the old early 70's Aurora model
     cars. Does anyone remember the Road Aces series?  These were an
     attempt by Aurora to get further use out of their molds for 60's
     sport/race cars. Ford G.T., Jaguar XKE, Chaparral, etc. models came
     with decal markings for WWII fighter planes instead of numbers and
     sponsors. For example, box cover art showed what the XKE looked like
     with roundels and camouflage.  Rat-tat-tat-tat

     Jeff