Tiger for Sale

To: alpines <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>, tigers <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tiger for Sale
From: "Spontelli, Ramon" <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 97 06:42:00 PST
Posted on behalf of another; don't call me:

FOR SALE:  1966 Sunbeam Tiger.  Red.  Factory hardtop.  Original 260 V8.
 Dual exhaust.  Headers.  4 barrel manifold.  This car is CLEAN.  Divorce
forces sale of this beloved vehicle.  $15,000.00  (805) 824-1929

The name is Lorenz Mergili.  He's my wife's brother.  He lives outside
Mojave, California, and he keeps the car garaged at his mom's place outside
Lancaster.
I'd have no problem buying this car if it weren't for the two Tigers, four
Alpines, and '49 Willys that I already own.

Ramon