Re: POWER WINDOWS ??

To: Spook37211@aol.com
Subject: Re: POWER WINDOWS ??
From: Jimdamelio@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 13:20:53 -0500 (EST)
Ray.

<<
 Nope, no whining power windows here!!!!!!!!!
 But a question: Has anyone else suffered the demise of rubber parts of the
fuel system due to the "new" gas?
 And does the replacement parts available from Sunbeam Specialties resist the
new junk?
 If not, who sells something that will?
 Both of the connectors between the crossover tube, as well as the filler
cap-to-tank connector deteriorated rather drastically on my car.
 Regards,
 Ray  >>

I don't know , but I sure am interested.
I'am about to replace my crossover tube rubber with original
Rootes items and if there not going to hold up, I want to know.

Jim