Are you sitting down?

To: Tiger list <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Are you sitting down?
From: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 20:36:31 -0800
On a nice seat in your Tiger, that is...

My last post about a partial-reciept of the new leather interior
for The Garage Queen has prompted a fair # of inquiries about Ms.
Wheat, and where to find her. Thought I might post the following:

Ms. Martha Wheat
Pro Prep Interiors
1481 Hollister Lane
Los Osos, CA 93402
(805)528-8776

Perhaps we should stick this into the Tiger web page for future
reference, & stop-the-repeats. I ended up dropping $1854.00 for
a leather just-about-everything; except I noticed the top dash
pad is vinyl (as I would expect). Usual disclaimers apply...

Larry Wright "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"