RE: 351C

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: 351C
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 01:21:55 -0800
        Well, let us not forget the other English Hot Rods of that era.  Jag
XK-E (280 hp twin cam  six ), Austin Healey 3000, and perhaps the
ultimate, English example, the Jensen Interceptor (Dodge 440 Magnum
Interceptor ....The very same Engine used in most of the Dodge built
police cars of the 70's)  I had one  Wu whooo!

Rich