RE: Curious "Logic"

To: "'Barrie L. Henderson'" <hendersb@direct.ca>
Subject: RE: Curious "Logic"
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 06:05:16 -0800
        That's an awful story.  I am ashamed to live in the same general
area of someone who would take parts, and Rare parts at that, from
someone who was trusting enough to let them take it for evaluation
purposes on the false pretense that they would either purchase it, or
return it.  These people should have their parts removed and vehicle
impounded by those who are more deserving of this kind of classic
automobile.
        Personally, I am looking for the Kind of deal the Mole got from
you.  Obviously one that needed a lot of work, but well worth the price.
If you know of any others like this, please let me know.
        I said I wanted someone to GIVE me an Alpine.  That's a request.
These other people took parts.  That's a felony.

Rich......Still looking for a decent cheap Alpine in the Local NW-US, or
SW-Canada.