tiger & alpine for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: tiger & alpine for sale
From: DURKINT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 12:01:21 -0500 (EST)
I know of a tiger and an alpine which are for sale, I have no affiliation
with the cars ,just thought I would let you Sunbeam folks know about them. I
have no idea of the year or other info. Here goes!!

       Tiger Green Convertable
        Alpine Red Convertable

The name/Number on the sign was Kirt Jensen   773  445-3641  I saw the car in
the Chicago area suburbs.

As I am not a Sunbeam owner, I am not familiar with them, good luck!

Text item: External Message Header