Authentic or not?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Authentic or not?
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 97 19:04:30 EST

     All this talk about original/authentic/rebody/etc.  Tigers got me
     curious about Shelby Mustangs.  If fake Tigers are apparently easy to
     make, what about fake Shelby Mustangs? I would think a forger can make
     more money on this chicanery making fake Shelby Mustangs than Tigers.
     My question is, does the Shelby American club have a TAC (maybe a
     SMAC?) group that gives a thumb up or down on Shelby Mustangs?  I
     pulled out my trusty Hemmings and looked for Shelby Mustangs for sale
     with an equivalent TAC (SMAC) designation and didn't fine one. Same
     goes for the Cobras.  What gives?

     Jeff