TIME OUT

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TIME OUT
From: PLRRESTO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 02:26:03 -0500 (EST)
All,

TIME OUT, I'm receiving so many messages with questions and inquires about
the TAC program, there is no way I can respond to all of them. I don't have
the time and frankly I'm not that good of a typist.

Therefore, I have desided to set aside Monday evenings to answer  questions,
discuss the TAC inspection process, or whatever you want. I will make myself
available from the hours of 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM PST. Unfortunately, I am not
in a position to return long distance phone calls, but I will return local
calls.

I quess you could consider this a"TAC Information Hotline".

Paul Reisentz
Reisentz Restorations
TAC Senior Inspector #14