Joint Problems

To: Tigers Digest <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Joint Problems
From: "Ed E. Powell" <102430.3640@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 19 Mar 97 19:17:25 EST
I have read with interest the many problems and solutions for owners of Sunbeam
Tigers, Alpines, Algers and others who own Roote's firewalls.

Well, cheer up, laddies!  Even President Bill has got joint problems, and he
doesn't own a Roote's machine.  (Gosh, I wonder if he inhaled this time.)

All these stories, though... they make me a bit nervous.  Is my thirty-year-old
car going to fall apart on a mountain road?  Will go careening over the edge of
a tight turn?  The car has not been driven hard,  _never_  raced, and has got
about 125K miles.  It  _appears_  to be holding up better than I, in many
respects.

What are my chances?

Eddy