Bob Jones <bjones@sdcoe.k12.ca.us>: TAC locals

To: TIGERS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bob Jones <bjones@sdcoe.k12.ca.us>: TAC locals
From: kjenssen@juno.com (Kirt Jenssen)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 21:07:49 EST
please  reply to me at kirt@firman.net

From: Bob Jones <bjones@sdcoe.k12.ca.us>
To: modtiger@engraver.com
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: TAC locals
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:18:41 -0800

Tom

Thank you for the quick responce. I was afraid that my message might
be taken as a joke after seeing all the TAC crap on the net.  I started
reading the Tiger & Alpine nets a few months ago trying to locate a car/
parts ect. It's like a CB radio channel at times.  Anyway, I'm in San
Diego. Where do I go for a TAC inspection?  What does it cost?? And,
can the car be TACed as is, (rolling shell and in many boxes)???
Thanks again for your time.

Bobby Jones  B382001345

Let me know on the above request also!  My tiger is nearing the
body/shell painting portion of my restoration.
I also would like to know if I can be TAC Inspected.

Kirt Jenssen  Chicago   (773) 445-3641

B9473199 Under restoration

B9472651 needs restoration ( completion of above forces sale !!)

67 Series V alpine also for sale ( very good driver )

Thanks kirt