Paaaaar-Tee! Paaaaar-Tee! Paaaaar-Tee!

To: tigers <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Paaaaar-Tee! Paaaaar-Tee! Paaaaar-Tee!
From: "Spontelli, Ramon" <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 97 07:15:00 PST
It seems our friends with severe and protracted cases of "TACrophobia" have
unwittingly stimulated a renewed interest in getting Tigers authenticated.
 Over the past two days I've gotten leads on nine people in Southern
California, others in the Midwest, plus one person who wants to fly down
from the Pacific Northwest just for the party of it!

Don'tcha just LOVE IT!?

So, I'd say the outlook is excellent for a Southern California session
sometime this year.  If you are interested, please e-mail me privately with
your name, home address, and phone number(s).  Also, your Tiger's ID number
would be cool, and tell me whether you can drive or trailer it to a session,
or need the inspectors to come to you.

Ramon
rs11@ElSegundoCA.ncr.com

P.S.  Lest there be any confusion, I am neither a TAC inspector, nor
affiliated with the TAC program.  I'm doing the coordination effort on this
by virtue of my undocumented "authority" as the Southern California rep. for
S.T.O.A.  Well, . . . that plus I DO like to get together with a bunch of
similarly afflicted Sunbeam crazies for a real rip-snorter every now and
then!