Paint Color

To: Tigers Digest <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Paint Color
From: "Ed E. Powell" <102430.3640@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 24 Mar 97 12:30:27 EST
>>109 is Orchid Green, but so far we've only seen this color on MK II's.

Uh-oh.  If it turns out that my machine is Orchid Green, I'm in trouble again.
It is  _not_  a MkII.  Remember the flap that ensued over the 289 engine in my
machine?

Surely this will be the final affront, and I will be booted from the list!
Well, we'll see.  I am emailing, UU encoded, a JPG of the machine with original
paint.  You will notice that the car doesn't even a have permanent license plate
yet in the photo.

If anyone else wants to see the picture, let me know.  The UUE file is about 8K,
I believe.  If you prefer MIME, I can do that, too.

Eddy - B382002639