TAC inspectors To: Tom Hall

To: "tigert@ktc.com" <tigert@ktc.com>,
Subject: TAC inspectors To: Tom Hall
From: "Kempinski, Robert M." <RKEMPINS@SSF4.jsc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 14:42:00 -0600
------
REPLY FROM: Kempinski, Robert M.
Microsoft Mail v3.0 (MAPI 1.0 Transport) IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note
From: tim morin
To:  tigers@autox.team.net
-----

> After all this TAC discussion maybe its time to
>start our own Southern TAC program,  What do you think?
>
>                                                         Tigers Forever!
>                                                            Tim Morin

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the list.

Sounds good to me.  The concentration of Tiger owners in the Clear Lake,
Houston Texas,  area is about as dense as anywhere.  We have 5 owners
within
a 4 mile radius.   That's about 0.4 Tiger owners per square mile.  Can
any
other area top this?

Rob Kempinski
Houston  Texas

PS Notice, this stat is for Tiger owners, not Tigers.  Multiple car
owners
would mess up the statistic.  ;^)