""SOMEONE FOR THE MK 2 HEADLIGHT RIM + PARTS + PARTS WANTED ???"

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: ""SOMEONE FOR THE MK 2 HEADLIGHT RIM + PARTS + PARTS WANTED ???"
From: "JAN SVEN-ERIK HARDE, LUTCF" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 22:22:55 -0700
All Funbeamers out there!!!
Someone called out for a Mk2 headlight rim today, message on my office =
machine..
I have one that came in a large shipment of parts today..
NOS in the original box....
I will be on business in Orlando from tomorrow in AM, until Friday =
morning,,
If interested get back to me!!!

I have one set NOS MK2 fender well trim NOS in ROOTES wrappers, for =
someone who needs to restore a car, not interested in selling for huge =
mark up to someone else...

HELP ME!! Need an original NEW correct yellow stripe booster hose long =
version,
set of blank Rootes key's both trunk and ignition, early rear view =
mirror 947 car( for Dan Westland)  Also need line on original Basket =
weave heater hose 5/8 and 1/2 " to do my car correct..

Dan Westland, has one set of Libre mags for sale, with almost new BF =
Goodrich Tires for sale, Price @ $ 725.00 for all, also has repro early =
heater-valve brackets (gorgeous) and some early heater valves used as =
well. Brackets are $ 50.00 ea..

trades welcome, on my personal requests.

 Many Thank's to all...                Jan...

P.S. tons of other parts just arrived, many NOS in boxes from ROOTES..
let me hear your needs, let's get all the cars to EUREKA O.K.