Pointy fin ponderings.

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Pointy fin ponderings.
From: Rick Fedorchak <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 08:52:54 -0500 (EST)
...based on a discussion I had with another Sunbeam enthusiast awhile
back.......... which centered around what particular characteristics  we
found appealing ( or not ) over the various years of change in the Sunbeam
Alpine body .....

I liked:        Series I-III round  front turn signal lights

                    Series I-II  windshield / doors / soft top / hard top

                    Series IV - V - Tiger  _non_ pointy fins

Sooo...... a question.  Will the Series I-II windshield / doors  / soft top
mechanism  / hard top fit a series IV body shell ?   Will all these items
just bolt on, or is it more complicated that that ??  For the pointy fin
fans that want a real trunk, ditto these questions  with a Series III body
shell.

                                                    Rick