History

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: History
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 97 14:53:53 EST

     Two things:
     - somebody wondered if Alpines/Tigers ever had three back windows like
     MG's. Looking through my Sunbeam Brooklands book there is a photo of
     an early series Alpine with a three window backlight  soft top.
     Apparently, at one time these were made for Alpines.
     - Bo's recent GT40 acquisition led me to my old Ford GT40 Brooklands
     book and one of the road going GT40s had an air cleaner that looked
     suspiciously like the one Tiger's came with.  A possible link to a
     classic car.

     Jeff