RE: Midwest TAC--ky BEER

To: Steven.Metcalfe@amermsx.med.ge.com, "'Alvin Johnson'" <johnson@ids.net>
Subject: RE: Midwest TAC--ky BEER
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 23:52:42 -0800
        Bass ale, an excelent choice.  I know somewhere in the factory
manual it says that you can use Guiness Extra Stout in the gear box, as
it has the the same visosity as 30wt.  When it comes to beer, if I can't
see through it, I'm not drinkin it !!   Favorite beer is a semi local
Canadian beer called Kokanee.  Very funny commericials (a wise cracking
BigFoot), and a wonderfull taste.

Sorry no Rootes or Ford content.  Just ice cold volumes of flowing
rivers of bubbly Beer.......Ahhh !.................(Room rattling Belch)

Rich