Re: ill fated attempt at humor

To: alcon@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: ill fated attempt at humor
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 97 13:58:30 -0700
     All I meant was that a couple replies seemed to be from people who
     really wanted to order TurboTAC.....

     Stu

Subject: ill fated attempt at humor
Author:  Non-HP-owner-tigers (owner-tigers@autox.team.net) at
HP-ColSprings,mimegw3
Date:    4/2/97 12:03 PM

Dear fellow T-nuts,

Allow me to add to Stu's last comunique.....

I recognized Stu's "software" message as the April Fools joke it was and
added my two cents (maybe less) worth in reply to add to the revelry.  If
for some reason I was out of line or offended any one I appologize as that
was not my original intention.  I too value the great forum that this is
for threads and interchanges concering tech tips and the like.  As a
neophite to ..........
.
.
.