RE: TVR HANDLING

To: "Spontelli, Ramon" <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>,
Subject: RE: TVR HANDLING
From: Dave McDermott <Dave.McDermott@cusys.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 1997 10:32:54 -0700
        Ramon,
        Lou was very talented and did well in autocrossing. I also
autocrossed for many years before I started SCCA racing. Generally in
autocrossing there were some turns that a short wheelbase helped because you
wanted the tail to flip around quickly but that was at some fairly low
speeds. There was nothing in the autocrosses at least in my experiece in the
60s that compared to for example cresting the hill before the blind right
hander before the start/finish line at Atlanta doing around 130. There you
want a car that is predictable.

        Dave