Really small

To: Tiger list <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Really small
From: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 1997 08:20:54 -0800
I just got my te/ae newsletter yesterday, and went out to the toy store to get
those
"microMachines" Sunbeam Tigers. Only comes as part of a set, but for five
bucks, who
cares? I suggested to Susan that we could make her earrings out of a pair of
them (they
are _that_ small_), but she's not interested. The set also comes w/a little
Corvair in
it (you listening, Rick?). These little cars come in a wide variety, saw a Afla
Guiletta
and a Talbot-Lago, but no TVR Griffith. Did see a Cobra Daytona coupe though.

Larry Wright "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"