pins

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: pins
From: Anita & Jim Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 20:23:06 -0400
At 05:07 pm 4/9/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone have any suggestions on inspection and refurbishment of
>tiger fulcrum pins.Mine are out of the car awaiting new bushings and I
>am looking for advice before reinstalling them.
>--
>joe brackin
>joetiger@mindspring.com

Joe;
      Magnaflux the pins and use NEW bolts&lockwashers.  I used grade
 8 on mine. Clean the threads in the cross member with a tap.
 Streighten out the mounting brackets if they are bent a little.
 I also use Locktite 271 on my bolts. (It  will take a torch to get
 them back out.)
     Jim Barrett TigerII 351C and others.