New England Gathering

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New England Gathering
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 97 13:25:52 -0600
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     SUNNNNNNDAAAAYYY!!!!!!  April 27!!!!!!

     The TE/AE Icebreaker comes to Wrentham MA! Or will it be the Great
     April 27 Blizzard?   Let's hope that Mother Nature will turn Spring on
     by then!

     The whole New England Sunbeam community is invited to my house at noon
     on April 27.  Bring a lunch, but we'll have sodas and maybe a dessert
     or two, too. (There are sub shops nearby.) Bring your car if you can,
     but be sure to bring yourself, parts to trade, photos, and tall
     stories.  We're looking for other things to do this year, so bring
     along your ideas, too.

     We are located in Wrentham, MA, right on top of Rhode Island, just off
     of Rt 495.

     Please RSVP if you are coming.  Even locals will have to contact me
     for directions, anyway, since I've moved since my last gathering.

     A mailing will go to all area TE/AE members in a couple days.  This is
     going to the Tiger list, so pass the word to the Alpine folks as well.

     Hope to see you there!

     Stu Brennan
     TE/AE Regional Rep.

     H: (508)384-2488