Is my Tiger still alive? - Update

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Is my Tiger still alive? - Update
From: "A. C. Tynes" <actynes@communique.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 15:24:01 -0500 (CDT)
Group,

        I recently asked if anyone on the net knew the whereabouts of my
Mark I which was traded by my brother on a Firebird in Los Angeles in 1968.

        Since then I found the old Cars & Parts magazine with a picture of
an identical car. It was the February, 1991 issue. The picture was taken at
the 1990 Palm Springs Councours which featured Shelbys and their near
relations.

        The Tiger in the picture was owned by Bernie Zelmanski. Does anyone
know him or his car?

        For those who replied to my original posting with suggestions for
theappropriate treatment of my brother for letting the Tiger escape, thanks
for the tips. Most were very creative, but his actual punishment was much,
much worse - he became a lawyer.

        Thanks for listening.

A. C. Tynes
Usetobe owner of a Mark I