Tigerloob

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tigerloob
From: CMottram@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 10:45:54 -0400 (EDT)
My wife just bought me the MicroMachines spy series car set which includes a
Sunbeam Tiger.  These area made by Galoob and are sold at Toys R Us.  They
are  only half the size of the traditional Matchbox car and the details
aren't really sharp.  It is red with a tan interior.
There is only slight rust in the sills and the engine runs hot.  It also
missing the original air cleaner and the vin number is held on by non
original rivets.  It has been TAC'd (Toy Authentication Committee).

The package came with a Bentley, Lotus, Aston Martin, BMWZ3, and the Tiger.

Chris