sheetmetal

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: sheetmetal
From: JOE_BROWN@HP-USA-om24.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 97 11:26:12 -0400
Item Subject: Text Item
     Here's my annual plea for sheetmetal.  I've asked before for these items
     and gotten a few responses, but I still haven't been able to get what I
     need.  Maybe somebody out there has this stuff laying around or can point
     me in the right direction.  Here's the list:
     1. trunk lid
     2. COMPLETE driver's side rear fender
     3. rear bumper
     4. rear valence
     5. passenger's side headlight trim ring

     I've had this car apart and in boxes for about 9 years and if I don't do
     something soon my wife will throw me and the car/boxes out in the street.

     Thanks,
     Joe Brown
     joe_brown@hp.com