Re: A arm bushings

To: Douglas Pruitt <DOUGLAS.PRUITT@worldnet.att.net>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: A arm bushings
From: richards@northcoast.com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 21:08:41 -0700
I simply rest the lower a-arm on a jack-stand.  The natural weight of the car
is
on the suspension and "as easy as there is to be had" access for tightening the
bolts is available.  I've considered drilling my next set for grease zerts
(sic), but I haven't thought this through all the way yet......

Regards-Chris