Reminder: New England Icebreaker

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Reminder: New England Icebreaker
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 97 12:05:20 -0600
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     The TE/AE New England Icebreaker is this Sunday at my house, in
     Wrentham MA.  All New England Sunbeam folks are welcome.  It's no big
     deal.  It's just an opportunity to get together, show off our cars,
     swap parts, tall stories, etc.  Bring a lunch, or there are sub shops
     nearby.  PLEASE RSVP, because we are supplying sodas, etc. and
     dessert, so we need a head count.

     Contact me for directions.  By Email, you must contact me by mid day
     Friday.  After that, the home number is (508)384-2488.

     Stu Brennan