bounced Speedometers email

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: bounced Speedometers email
From: Mark W Olson <Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 97 15:24:00 PDT
All,

If your emails to the list bounce, check your "from" address to ensure
that it is the same as the address you are subscribed to the list with.
(Is that a dangling participle? I'm just an engineer. Grammar is not my
strong suit.)  The anti-spam feature will get you.

This is good info and I've added Morris to the list of suppliers on the
web site.

Mark

From: Bill Rogers

To all the Valley girls and boys (San Fernando, LA that is) Morris Mintz
at West Valley Auto Electronics is still happy to work on Tiger
instruments.  He has moved since I went there last and is now at 19314
Vanowen St. Reseda, CA  91335  818/758-9500  FAX 818/758-9504