A very "sticky" question

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: A very "sticky" question
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 22:48:52 -0700
        Sorry...I knew I forgot something on my last e-mail about the shifter.
This is a completely unrelated question, however, and it is concerned with
the LAT 58 Tiger Tail Stripe kit.  My car has the stripe kit on it but one
of the stripes is beginning to peel along the front edge on the left rear
quarter in the valley between the edge of the trunk lid and the peak of the
quarter panel fin...just right there in that valley.  The rest of the
stripe (s) looks great except for this area.  It is an area that is
approximately 1" long and extends approximately 1/8" deep into the stripe
itself...just a long and narrow area.  I need some ideas and guidance on
how to get that to stick back down, short of replacing the entire section
(I haven't seen a LAT 58 stripe kit for sale in a good long while...would
just as soon repair it anyway).  Is there any way of doing this without
screwing up the stripe or the finish on the car?  Any ideas would be
welcomed.

                                                Thanks again,
                                                Andy Walker
                                                B382001600