Smiths Clock

To: Alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Smiths Clock
From: Karl Gilchrist <xtr25618701@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 03 May 1997 18:03:13 +1300
Any Auto Electricians out there who can give me a hand? I've just
reinstalled my clock following a service. It keeps great time and runs
well until I turn on the lights and then it dies. Once I turn off the
lights it can be started and runs fine again. Whether the engine is
running or not it does the same thing. The Ammeter would suggest plenty
of current in the system to supply everything.

The clock runs of one of the outputs off the back of the light switch.
Should I try another feed and if so where. Any and all advice gratefully
accepted.Karl