R*viting Subject

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: R*viting Subject
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 10:55:59 -0700
Since it's been a couple of days now I assume my attempt at posting the
following failed.  Perhaps the Tiger list handler filters out any
posting with the words original, rivet or any combination thereof in the
subject line now.  If you've already seen this, my apologies in advance.

____________________________repost_follows____________________________
I'm ashamed to admit that I've been deleting, without reading, all the
posts on TACing and original rivets, etc.  But now I'm in need of some
of this vital information.

One of the "rivets" that secures the I.D.  tag to the footwell of my
snake has been missing for as long as I've owned the car.  This weekend
while crawling around under the dash I noticed that these thingies
aren't rivets at all.  They're just round top clips with bent tabs on
the bottom.  I don't know if these are the same as "original Tiger
rivets", but if they are, I'd like to get a set.  Are they available
anywhere?

Roland