RE: chrome

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: chrome
From: Mark W Olson <Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 97 14:31:00 PDT
I had my Roberk seat Belt parts plated at San Jose Polishing and Plating
several years ago.  They seemed to be one of the few places left in the
country willing to deal with the copper plating necessary to chrome
plate the pot metal pieces. (I guess the EPA has made the plating
business pretty rough these days.)  They did a great job, including
getting rid of the somewhat significant pits in the metal, although I'm
not sure how they did it.

They were not cheap, but they did a great job and were relatively
timely.  BTW, they had a $50 minimum order back then.

San Jose Polishing and Plating
1501 Terminal Ave.
San Jose, CA
1-408-436-1111