Re: Brake Pads

To: johnc@nait.ab.ca
Subject: Re: Brake Pads
From: brockctella@juno.com (Brock C Tella)
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 15:02:22 PST
I have found Porterfield in Costa Mesa to be very helpful. They are a
manufacturer. The Pantera Club uses them a lot and they can assist in
the selection. I was going to upgrade my Pantera brakes but a compound
they suggested along with Motul 5.1 brake fluid works great. The 5.1 is
non silicon and has a much higher boiling point. DOT approved. At the
Cobra event at Willow Springs I never had any fade, which I used to get.