Re: Mandatory Topless Law !!!

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Mandatory Topless Law !!!
From: DSand95510@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 22:44:06 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-05-14 02:57:52 EDT, brockctella@juno.com (Brock C
Tella) writes:

>I protest. I drove to Tigers United 2 years ago from San Diego, at least
>that temp. and found it very comfortable. Unless you live in snow and
>ice why would one want a top for?

>P.S. Top down ,windows up is a fopah also.

Jeez, now I've gotta keep the windows rolled down all the time on the
freeway?
Having driven the Alpine non-stop (except for fill-ups) from Snowmass, CO to
Seattle with the top down, I'd have to say that windows provided a welcome
break from the constant buffeting of the wind.

Making the windshield more upright and less streamlined, starting on the
Series III, was definately not one of Rootes' better ideas.

Dick Sanders
Seattle