Tiger books

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, Mark.Wilson@nist.gov
Subject: Tiger books
From: Douglas Pruitt <DOUGLAS.PRUITT@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 22:21:46 +0000
I just checked www.amazon.com for books on Sunbeam Tigers. They list four. I
have never used Amazon but I am about to. You can also sign up to be
notified if any new books about Sunbeam Tiger ,or something else I suppose,
come on the market.

"Tiger : The Making of a Sports Car" (Special Order) $29.95

Sunbeam Tiger 260, 289 V-8 Shop Manual : Covers the V-8 Sunbeam Tiger
1964-68 : Full Maintenance, Repair Troubleshooting and Tune-Up Guide for
Home me; Paperback (Hard to Find)

Tiger, an exceptional motorcar; William Carroll; Unknown Binding (Hard to Find)

Tiger; Hardcover (Special Order) Haynes publishing
Doug Pruitt
Frederick, Maryland

Zort!