original spare for trade

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: original spare for trade
From: ralph peterson <japeterson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 19:38:28 +0000
I have what I believe to be an original spare (Dunlop Road Speed RS 5)
in the trunk of my Mark 1 that does not look like it has been on the
ground. Since I am more into a modified Tiger as opposed to concourse it
may be time to let it go. I am not however looking to sell it, what I
would like to do is work out a deal with someone for a LAT 79 hood.
Anyone out there with a hood that is looking for an original tyre?
 Jay Peterson