Re: Video Time Final Orders.

To: johnson@ids.net, CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Video Time Final Orders.
From: HW200@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 20:49:54 -0400 (EDT)
The final price for the "State Of The Tiger 1997" video will be $20. I have a
crew that has been working on Vintage footage (in car sound and footage), and
will be on the Tigers United Caravan extravaganza. If you want to reserve
your copy you will have to do so  before 6/2/97 at 5:00p.m. P.S.T. (this is
when we will be sending in our order for video stock (1/2 VHS). If you have
questions, or you are one of few that has a SONY small stock video player,
e-mail back with questions and concerns. Otherwise break out your check book
and get a hold of the hottest video ever produced on this great car.

Total running time of Video 60 minutes (two half hour segments).
C.T.I.
2275 Huntington Drive #902
San Marino, CA. 91108