don't even try it

To: Tiger list <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: don't even try it
From: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 21:09:20 -0700
Rice Juice in the cooling system will not prevent corrosion.

Larry Wright "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"
(won't even be PC in the _next_ life)

P.S.: actual Tiger-related question--
I bought one of those "flipper" gas cap covers; you don't get the whole gas
cap. To extract the
interior Thing That Looks Like A Thermostat (the TTLAT unit)I had to grind off
some rivets holding
it to the old cover. To attach it to the new cover I expected to use standard
1/8" pop rivets. Nope;
hole in new cover too small. Whatchu guys use? Small self-tapping screws? BTW,
the cork gasket in
the TTLAT looks OK, I dunno if there's any maintenence possible, or even needed.